It was another busy month at Wichita Eisenhower National Airport with 81,403 passengers boarding flights, an increase of 7.35% over last July. This was the second busiest July on record in terms of passengers; the busiest July happened in 2019 with 84,114 enplanements. Here are the key points:
- 81,403 enplanements, up 7.35% over July 2022
- Scheduled seats increased 6.3%
- Scheduled flights increased 5%
- 161,449 total passengers, up 6.33%
- For the year, enplanements have increased 13.87%
- Total passengers year-to-date are up 13.20%
Revenue from food and gift concessions increased 14.69%, rental cars increased 3.54% and parking revenue increased 8.69%.
Air cargo continued its downward trend, with outbound cargo down 41.56%; inbound cargo increased 6.94%.
The aviation statistics can be found in Airport Business.