Services at the Airport
Located in baggage claim and on the west end of the parking garage. Cost is $5 per cart.
An ATM is located prior to security checkpoint and one is located post-security near the food court.
The Business Center is located on the 2nd floor immediately before the screening area next to the media room in Suite #111. Hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Services provided include:
- Mail-back of TSA prohibited items
- FedEx drop off/pick up center
- USPS/DHL drop off
- Hold Services
- Copy/Fax/Scan/Print service
- Bill Pay
- Visa check cards and gift cards
- Sim Card Service
- Western Union wire transfers
- Month–to–Month phone service on the T-Mobile Network with free international text and free calls to over 60 countries in the world
- Computer Access
- Notary Public
- Traveler’s check insurance
Lost and Found
Call Airport Police and Fire at 316-946-4740 if you have lost an item.
Mothers now have a private place to nurse their babies. The Lactation Station is located on the concourse, across from gate 3. The “pod” is equipped with two benches, a mirror, hand sanitizer, and USB plugins. The pod is locked at all times. In order to enter the pod, you will need to download the Mamava app.
Located in bag claim, mezzanine and parking garage.
5 family restrooms located on main floor and concourse
Pay On Foot Stations
Located in the baggage claim, and the northwest corner of the garage next to the Close-In lot, these stations allow you to pay your parking fees so you quickly exit the garage without stopping at the cashier.
- Skycap and luggage portage
- Wheelchairs (reserve directly with airlines and not airport)
- Public and employee controlled access parking lot management and shuttle bus service
- Pay phones are located on the main floor near the restrooms.
- Massage Chairs located throughout the concourse