Connecting the Air Capital to
our Nation’s Capital
Get ready to go to Washington. American Airlines now offers daily nonstop flights from Wichita to Washington Reagan National Airport (DCA), making it easier to conduct business, meet with government officials and explore DC’s history and attractions.
A Capital Improvement
Eliminating a connection, American Airlines 76-seat Embraer 175 aircraft with first-class service leaves Wichita daily arriving in time for night plans and dinner. Convenient service times and easy access to the city allow aviation and defense industries to schedule meetings in the Capital and for families and groups to take tours and see the sights.
Daily DC Schedule*
Leave ICT 2:51 p.m. | Arrive DCA 6:38 p.m.
Leave DCA 11:34 a.m. | Arrive ICT 1:57 p.m.
Leave ICT 2:51 p.m.
Arrive DCA 6:38 p.m.
Leave DCA 11:34 a.m.
Arrive ICT 1:57 p.m.
*Times may vary
Time in DC
- See the grandest museums including Air and Space, the Smithsonian and the National Gallery of Art
- Honor the nation’s history at Lincoln Memorial, war memorials and monuments on the National Mall
- Enjoy the natural beauty of the cherry blossoms, the Potomac River and the National Harbor
- Take advantage of the free things to do in DC
the East Coast
ICT’s first nonstop service to the Mid-Atlantic also opens up the East Coast. Take advantage of American Airlines easy connections through DCA.
- Explore Boston, New York and the Northeast
- Head south to the Carolinas
- Enjoy Tampa, Miami and the Florida sunshine