Passports & Visas

American Passport Express is a non-governmental service that works with the U.S. Passport Agency to return US passports in as little as 24 hours. Visit the American Passport Express site for a list of all expedited passport services.

Beginning January 23, 2007, if you are flying to Mexico, Canada, or the Caribbean, you will need a passport to return to the United States. Visit the Department of State’s website for more information.

For additional information on passports and visas, and travel tips for those traveling abroad, please visit the U.S. Department of State Travel and Living Abroad site.